Terms & Conditions
Who we are
SLC Homes Real Estate Brokerage. Our website address is: https://slchomes.com.
- Personal Use: Our site is for your personal use. Realtors® and lending professionals may provide information to consumers via the Services, including email, SMS, and phone. Without limitation, lending professionals and institutions are prohibited from using the Services in making any loan-related decisions. You may copy information from the Services only as necessary for your personal use. No reproduction, modification, display, decomposition, or reverse engineering is allowed.
- Restrictions and Additional Terms. You agree not to remove or modify any copyright or other intellectual property notices that appear in the Services. No replication or re-use of any kind is permitted.
- Automation. Legitimate, public-facing search engines may crawl the site for the sole purpose of indexing content for display in search results. No other automation is permitted, including but not limited to: scraping, robots, spiders, or any other programmatic activity. Search engines are prohibited from indexing information protected by our security verification systems which limit access to logged-in human users.
- Google Maps. Some content is courtesy of the Google Maps API. Any use of Google Maps is subject to Google’s terms which can be found at http://www.google.com/intl/en_us/help/terms_maps.html.
- Communication. slchomes.com may contact you via email, phone, or SMS, along with its service providers or other third party partners and affiliates. Some communication may be delivered through third party services. You may unsubscribe at any time. It is further understood that your action of unsubscribing applies only to slchomes.com.
- Your Information. You affirm that the data provided is factual and accurate. No misrepresentations may be made, including but not limited to: providing false identification, providing a phone number which you do not own, providing an email address which is not yours, or deliberately entering information that belongs to other people.
- Privacy. Your information is kept private, and will not be sold, shared, distributed, or passed in any way to unrelated third parties not affiliated with slchomes.com.
- Loan calculator. A loan calculator is provided for your convenience and in no way represents an offer to lend money for any purposes. The calculator may only be used to provide your self-assessed payment estimates. Payment estimates may or may not include taxes, interest, insurances, homeowners association dues, mortgage insurance premiums, transfer fees, or any other real estate related fees, costs, payments, or closing costs.
- Copyright. All content on slchomes.com is subject to US Copyright law.
- Accuracy. No claims or representations are made regarding the accuracy of site content. Buyers and Sellers of real estate are required to assess the accuracy of all statements and claims made on slchomes.com. slchomes.com and our IDX provider Clientopoly, LLC make no representations and offer no warranties regarding the merchantability, liens, conditions, encumbrances, access to website, and storage of data generated through slchomes.com. All risk regarding accuracy, performance, and quality are expressly disclaimed by slchomes.com and IDX provider Clientopoly, LLC.
- Agency. No agency agreement is offered or entered into until all parties have signed a written agency agreement as required by law in the governing state of Provider’s real estate license.
- Cookies. slchomes.com employs the use of browser cookies to improve your experience on our website. No personally identifying information is stored in cookies. Your email address may be used as a unique identifier for the purposes of creating a unique experience and providing more features through our website.
- Links. All links are provided without endorsement. slchomes.com makes no claims and offers no warranties regarding the content, accuracy, products, services, or any other information or actions by external web sites.
- IDX site (Home Search) Intellectual Property. All IDX services are the property of Clientopoly, and are subject to the intellectual property rights of Clientopoly and its licensors. IDX tools on search.slchomes.com ©Clientopoly, LLC. All rights reserved. Map data ©Google. All rights reserved. Patents pending. Other content provided under license. You may not use any of search.slchomes.com’s and Clientopoly’s trademarks, logos, images, business name or content as part of your email address, web sites, print material, or any communication or advertising.
- Liability. Under no circumstances shall slchomes.com or Clientopoly,LLC be liable for any damages, including but not limited to any real or perceived damages based on your use of this web site under any circumstances.
- Agreement. If you disagree with any of the terms or conditions, your sole remedy is to discontinue use of our services.
- Real Estate License. slchomes.com is affiliated with a licensed Realtor® in the Realtor’s® governing state of licensure.
- Changes. slchomes.com may make changes, without notice, to its services at any time, including new features, discontinuation of services, or deletion of data. Continued use of our services shall constitute agreement to any such changes.
- Convenience. All site content is provided for your convenience. You agree to seek the professional advice of licensed professionals in the appropriate governing state.
- Marketing. No unaffiliated person, company, corporation or entity may use any information provided on this site by slchomes.com or any third party provider for the purposes of marketing products, services, or goods.
- Size and Price per Unit of Measure. Any and all information regarding size or price per unit of measure is provided as a courtesy estimate. You are advised to seek the professional advice of a licensed appraiser in the appropriate state of governance under any and all circumstances.
- Third Party Fees. Your use of mobile phone voice, internet, and SMS/MMS data is subject to the terms of your contract or agreement(s) with third party provider(s). search.slchomes.com and Clientopoly, LLC are not responsible, nor will they compensate or reimburse you in any way for your personal data usage. You are responsible to monitor and adjust the usage of any such services, including all data, email, SMS, MMS, and voice agreements with your provider. You may unsubscribe or manage your notifications from slchomes.com at any time. We will comply with unsubscribe requests immediately in most cases and send you one notice to confirm the unsubscribe action for your security.
Other Privacy Terms
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where your data is sent
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.